Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just to clear some air..

Melissa told me that some of you are very confused as to why I am not coming to the GNO. Yah, I am quite surprised that I am not coming myself!! hehe There has been some stresses in my life, where I need to be working on my house and getting ready to move. Matt misses seeing me, since I am always up at the house anyway trying to get things done, so another night or even a day with not being with him and my family is hard for him and me. We never get to be with each other these days. It is not that I don't want to come, or because I feel like I don't need you all. You all have been such a great support system to me, and without you all, I wouldn't be where I am today with my weightloss. I owe it all to your much needed support. So, I hope you will forgive me for not making it to the BL get together.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

has anyone read this? Did it even help that i told you?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I read it, and thanks for clearing the air! It's been busy here with last days of school. I understand. We are closing on a house in June. It's terribly overwhelming at times!

Carrie said...

I read it too, but I wasn't questioning, so I didn't respond sorry! I would have loved to meet you but hopefully we will all still keep watching each others progress after this is over and keep up with each other!

Katie said...

I read it and emailed you, but you didn't respond. I wasn't questioning either so I didn't feel like I needed to respond here!