Thursday, June 5, 2008

GIRLS WEEKEND!

UPDATE: Okay so since Patty will not be making it, the total for everyone is $36 each. I will bring Patty's food assignment. Sorry you can't make it Patty.

OH FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T COMING, PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEIGH IN TOMORROW FOR THE FINAL WEIGH IN AND SEND IT TO MY EMAIL missa4_25@msn.com ASAP TOMORROW MORNING SO WE CAN DETERMINE WHO THE WINNER OF THE BIGGEST LOSER WILL BE! GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING A PART OF THIS!!

So tomorrow is the day!!! I hope everyone has check this blog to know their food assignments and such. Please leave a quick comment if you know the plan and what's going on! I don't know the room #, so when I get there tomorrow around 4:00/4:30 I will know and you can call me to find out. 916-6641. Patty, I think you are the only one who I'm not sure knows what's going on, so give some comment love and let me know LOL.

Don't forget your cameras! We want lots of pictures and lots of fun! and also, if you want to do the hot tub, bring your swim suits!!

See you tomorrow!!!

Tammy, Katie, Patty and Becky, we WISH you were coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Minderella said...

Looks like I will be taking John to the airport at 5:30 so I will be headed up after that. It that ok to bring food that late? Hope so!

Patty said...

I was planning coming. Last night my DH told me that our realtor is coming over tonight to sign contracts and that we have to have things ready for people to come and see our house on Sat. Our house is totally not ready. I think I am going to be doing a ton of work on it this evening. Sorry everyone.

Carrie said...

Well, My plane made it and my husband made adjustments in hi schedule, and I wouldn't miss this for ANYTHING! So Hope everyone enjoys their weekend we are going to have a blast ladies!