Sunday, June 8, 2008

So this is the end!

Girls, we made it through our six month BL challenge! Thank you to those who wanted to participate! To those who who kept on keeping on through all of the ups and downs. To those who inspired, motivated, encourage, and were there for all the other girls. there is no way any of us could have been where we were at with out each other! I know I wouldn't have been!

So a question for you all! This is NOT the end for me, and I know it's not the end for others, but it it is the end of our BL challenge. What do you all want to do with this blog? I will be keeping my "a new me" blog up and going and who ever wants to still be linked to my blog, will be..just let me know. I guess we can just leave it up, even though nothing will go on here??

Okay then in other news! We all weighed in yesterday morning (minus Patty, I didn't get a weight from you) and the winner of the BL challenge was ME with 41 lbs lost and 21 or something % of weigh loss! Tammy came in second and Holly was in third! I left our paper up at the place, so I don't have everyones weights and %...sorry.

Well, again, you all ROCK and I'm so proud of you all! Thanks for doing this with us!

4 comments:

Patty said...

I didn't send you my weight because well I just haven't felt like getting on the scale since I am pregnant. Congrats to all of you, you did an awesome job.

Becky said...

Yay Melissa!! Congratulations! Post some more pictures on your blog so we can see how great you look.

Tammy said...

Sooo stinkin' proud of you Meliss!!! You look fab!

Carrie said...

I am continuing with my journey, so what ever you want to do.